Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jen, Mike & Don

Hi, I'm Mike. Jen and I started going out when she was 15 and I was 14. After about a year of steadily progressing toward it we had sex. It was a Sunday afternoon in June. Jen was 16, I was 15. We had been naked before, so being naked in the light of day was nothing new. We had planned this because her parents weren't going to home that afternoon. I brought three rubbers. I came almost immediately after putting the first one on, The second I enter her and before even breaking her cherry came again. The third I broke her cherry, pumped about thirty seconds and came. So, as you can imagine it was awkward and not very satisfying. But with practice over the next two years we became very good at it and brought each other to climax easily.

It was our usual practice on Friday nights to go out get something to eat, go to a movie, come back to her house after everyone was in bed, nad fuck on the living room sofa.
This Friday night was no different. We got back to her house about 11PM. No one was up, so we went inot the livinh room, turned the light and TV on, proceeded to undress and fucked. I always used a rubber. Our sessions lasted about 40 minutes, and afterward I wrapped the rubber in tissue to dispose of it on the way home and we both got dressed. I had to be home by midnight, and I left about 11:50PM. About two miles down the road I noticed I didn't have my wallet. thinking It must have dropped out when I took my pants off I turned around and went back to her house. The back door was locked buth the Living room lights were still on. I went around to the side of the house. if I could get her attention through the window she would unlock the door. I looked in the window, the drapes were tied back and only a sheer curtain covered the window, and Was SHOCKED. there was Jen, naked on the couch, legs straight up in the air and her neighbor Don (my same age) was on her. I saw his white ass pumping his cock in her hard, from the look on her face I could tell she was enjoying it. As hurt and angry as I was I just couldn't turn away. i got a hugh hard on watching them. I don't remember how long it took but I saw by the expression on Don's face he was cumming. then he stopped nad just lay on her. after a minute her got off of her and sat back on the other end of the couch, that's when I saw he didn't have a rubber on. He got some tissues off the end atble wiped his cock and started to get dressed. Jen put on her panties and shirt. Don got up to leave and Jen still dressed on;y in her panties and shirt went with him toward the back door. I went around to the back of the house and waited. Jen let him out of the house I couldn't hear what they said. She closed the door and I went around to the side of the house again to look in the window. She was gathering her clothes up and getting ready to turn off the TV.
I went to the back of the house and lightly rapped on the door. I heard her coming and when she open the door the look on her face was priceless. I said could I come in? of course she let me in, we went into the living room and I told her what I just saw. She said this was only the second time they did it, the frist was last week and he didn't use a rubber then either. He knocked on the door as Soon as I left last friday night and told her that her had been watching us fuck for quite a long time, now he wanted some or he would tell everyone in school she was a slut. She said she gave in and he fucked her and came in her that time too. When he was done he told her he would be back for more and he came right after I left again this evening. he was probably watching us. I told her how hurt I was and she held me in her arms, said how sorry she was, and opened her shirt. She said she wanted me to have her and cum in her. So I stripped and fucked her bare back. The feeling of my bare cock in her cum soaked pussey was great. it was silky smooth form the cum in it. I lasted about 30 minutes and shot my load in her. Without a lot of talk I dressed and went home.
I suspect She fucked him many times after that, because she went on the birth control pill.
We continued to go together for another two years and then went our separate ways.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid