Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Licks For Pricks


My buddy Dave brags about all the pussy he gets. I don’t believe him; he’s always alone. ‘The girls only want sex, they don’t want to date,’ he insists. As if! Then he showed me this site called Adult Friend Finder. There were a ton of ads from all kinds of people just looking for something discreet on the side. ‘They’re mostly married,’ Dave confessed. ‘Until I find a girlfriend, I’ll fuck horny housewives.’ I was more than curious. I’ve never had a problem with the ladies, but I liked the idea of a woman only wanting my cock. While browsing the women’s ads one was looking for a two guys threesome. Dave dared me, and I said sure. She must have been online because she messaged back right away. She claimed her husband was so rich but so small she needed twice as much cock to satisfy her. We wrote that we would have her screaming for more. She messaged back her address and told us to come right over. I was a little nervous but Dave assured me that this happens to him all the time. ‘And you think I’m wasting my time on the computer,’ he laughed. Corinne, that was her name, lived in a very large mansion type house in the rich end of town. We almost expected a butler to answer the door, but it was her, the girl from the Adult Friend Finder ad. She invited us into her bedroom, which was separate from her senior and ailing husband’s. ‘He’s at the hospital, having tests done. He’s always having tests,’ she groaned. Corinne jumped on the bed and told us to get on either side. ‘Unzip,’ she ordered. We did, and when she held our cocks in her hand she said, ‘Not bad, not bad. You had better not be premature ejaculators!’ I’ll show you stamina, I thought. Dave and I fucked Corinne every which way from Sunday. She moaned and screamed and called for more. She wanted cock constantly, in her pussy and in her face. Corinne loved to deep-throat, and my prick slid easily in and out of her lip-sticked mouth. After she’d come a zillion times Dave and I shot all over her face and chest. As soon as it was over Corinne said, ‘Well, good-bye. Nice meeting you.’ ‘That’s and Adult Friend Finder woman for you,’ Dave said as we drove away.


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid