Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

She’ll Fuck Anyone


I was only walking by when Saffron called me over. She was unloading a canvas, and told me to carry up the stairs for her. I could say no to a super sex goddess, so I obeyed. ’I’m Saffron, and from this point forward you do whatever I say. Understand?’ ‘Sure.’ ‘Not sure, YES MA’AM. Sheesh,’ she sneered. And to herself, ’Nothing but trash on Adult Friend Finder these days. If it weren’t for your measurements,’ she stopped, but was clearly annoyed. I hustled up the stairs with a large painting. It looked like abstract to me, but I wasn’t the critic. When we entered her large condo I knew she had money. Probably a rich husband. Then we walked into the living room and there was a nearly naked woman sprawled out on the couch. Saffron walked over to her and pet the woman between her legs. The mystery woman’s thighs fell opened even wider. Saffron slipped one finger beneath her g-string for a moment before straightening up. ’In a moment, puss,’ she said. When I’d hung the picture Saffron straightened it before saying ‘Not bad. Okay, now for your reward. Let’s see that big ten inch.’ That was the easy part, as I had Saffron fingering her girlfriend to watch while I stripped. ‘Yeah, he’ll do,’ the unnamed woman said. Saffron looked pleased. ‘But you’re late. You’ll have to lick pussy first. Get to it, give my honey here a real nice tongue bath,’ she ordered. I knelt before the brunette on the couch and she smiled as she twisted around and spread her legs wide on either side of my head. Her perfumed pussy called, and I started with big ice-cream licks. She was squirming and demanding more in no time. ‘Give her a finger,’ Saffron urged. I obeyed. I found out later the girl’s name was Crystal. She came sweetly all over my hand and face. When Saffron saw that she pulled me off of Crystal. ‘Okay, that’s enough. You, on the couch,’ she said, pointing to me. I was my turn to have hot tongue and mouth slather all over my pulsing prick. Those woman were talented, let me tell you. I didn’t know what that Adult Friend Finder was, or who I was mistaken for, but I didn’t care. I could find out later. Right that moment there were two hot chicks doing star-wars for my light saber. It was my time to shine.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid