Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Vacation Vixen


It would be more of a vacation if my husband Nick weren’t working all the time. Here we are in an island paradise and he’s off at meetings, leaving me all alone. Nick travels with lots of hardware, so I used his laptop to log onto Adult Friend FinderAdult Friend Finder again, see if I can find any more discreet men in the area! one morning. I found a guy who was on the island, vacationing with his wife. She’d come down with the flu. We arranged to meet that afternoon. As I kissed Nick good-bye he pressed the platinum card in my hand and said ‘Get something nice for dinner; we’re going out.’ Instead I bought a sexy thong bikini and a nice gold bracelet. Travis knocked on the door of our private beach side condo just after lunch. ‘I can only stay for an hour,’ he panted, like he ran the whole way. I led him out the back to the beach view. I had my thong bikini on, and Travis couldn’t take his eyes off my curves. His pleasure excited me; I rubbed his crotch, and was happy to feel a nice big cock. Something I could really wrap my lips around. I stopped, turned, and pressed my body against his. He could feel the sharp outline of my erect nipples hard against his chest. I slid down slowly, pushing his shorts down at the same time. When I got to my knees I was face level with his crotch. His swollen red member bounced a few times before I caught it in my mouth. I love to suck cock, and Travis had a beautiful cock. Nice fat head, and long thick shaft. My pussy drooled just thinking about fucking him later. Later came sooner and Travis and I did the dirty dance all over the beachfront. Standing, kneeling, laying flat, Travis fucked like a man on a mission, getting as much nasty in the little time he had. When I came I let loose and screamed. I don’t even do that for my husband. Travis pulled out and I clamped my lips on his cock. He shot in my mouth, hot and wet. I’m going to check

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid