Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Finger Friendly


I like getting what I want. And what I want most these days is sex. Men with cocks bulging in the front of their pants and wallets bulging in the back. And thanks to the internet, I meet plenty of men that fit that description; all on Easydater. As soon as I turned eighteen I joined. I’ve known about the site for a long time. My older sister uses Adult Friend Finder, and you should see all the great men she dates. I’d watch her surfing and setting up dates. Then she moved out to her own apartment uptown. As soon as my birthday came I moved in with Marcie. But my first man from Easydater was a real shocker. I’d met my date before, when he was a rookie cop working with dad on the force. We’d since moved out of state, and dad was a state trooper now. Rodney was still a cop, and he’d come to town to see me. Rodney was standing in front of the deli where I’d told him to meet me. I walked up to him and we both did a double take, then blushed. ‘Gloria, I didn’t realize it was you,’ he said uneasily, switching his weight from foot to foot. We were both nervous. I had been so looking forward to this, especially after he sent the scan of his thick prick. I wanted to suck him, to feel his knob split my pussy lips wide open. ‘Hey, we’re both nervous Rodney. Let’s go to my apartment. It’s okay, really,’ I winked at Rodney. He grinned and took my hand in his. We walked like that all the way to my apartment door. Inside we headed straight for my bedroom. Rodney sat on the loveseat. ‘I’ve always fantasized about this, Gloria. Come here,’ he beckoned. I sat on his lap, and he lifted my skirt. ‘Nice panties, can I touch you?’ ‘You better, or else you can leave right now.’ I was getting so wet a little stain appeared on the fabric. ‘Yeah, that’s nice,’ Rodney moaned as his fingers played with my cloth covered clitoris. I squirmed and his other hand pushed my top over my boob. ‘Nice, yeah,’ he said before sucking a nipple into his mouth. His tongue was wet and warm, making my nipples harder. I felt his prick through his pants. It was huge, just like the scan. I knew I wasn’t going to regret this one bit. Adult Friend Finder, the girl next door is waiting for you!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid