Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Unknown Pervert


I got hard as soon as I saw her picture. It had to be Naomi, Troy’s girlfriend; she had an ad on Adult Friend Finder. He bought her to a company picnic last year. I knew Troy had no idea, because if he did he wouldn’t be talking about marrying her. I wasn’t going to tell him, no way. But I did answer her ad, and asked her if we could meet. I said I had something wrong with my face and that I kept it covered around people. I didn’t want her to recognize me. I told her that I relied on Adult Friend Finder to meet women to spend time with me. Naomi called me and asked if she could come over. Troy was working two jobs saving for a ring for this girl. Just because we work together and get along there doesn’t mean we’re buds or anything like that, so I didn’t feel like I owed him anything. Anyhow, Naomi shows up and she looks even hotter than I remembered. I offered her a drink and she asked for a soda. We sat down together and she giggled. She was very shy, like at the picnic, and she was giggling quietly. I asked her if she was all right, and she said she just needed to get started and the nervous laughter would stop. I lay back, opened my arms and called her close. Naomi smelled sweet. She kissed me and then went straight for my cock. I was stiff, doubly excited because with the mask on she had no idea who I was. I pictured Troy managing the fast food place, his second job, and put my hand on Naomi’s bouncing head. After a few more minutes Naomi switched positions, and climbed on top. She strode my stiff poker and slid down and took me in completely with one stroke. I grabbed her hips and helped her ride me like a wild cowgirl on a bucking bronco. She was really going crazy on me, bouncing around and squeezing her own tits and calling out words I couldn’t understand. Maybe both of us had lost our inhibitions because I was masked. Whatever, it was working because she started coming, and I wasn’t far behind. I decided to try this mask thing again on Adult Friend Finder, it was such a blast.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid