Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A True Double Double





Candy and me, we have plans. We’re going to retire by thirty, if not sooner. We’re in business together, the sex business. We have a great duo strip act, and we travel the country and abroad. We’ve been everywhere from Alaska to Hawaii to Japan. Our favorite place is in the good old U.S. of A. We don’t fuck the guys we meet at work. Candy and me use the Internet. We only want men with money and class. We line up our sex playthings for the week before we hit each town. Adult Friend Finder does it all. It’s a great swinger’s site, and has lots of men who know how to treat a girl right. Like the sweet Iowan corn king. He asked us if he could bring his friend, to make sure we both got all the attention we deserved. How could we not say yes? Friday night they met us up at the club. We went back to Hank’s place, a mansion in a cornfield. It had everything, including this amazing blue felt pool table. We played a game, but didn’t finish. Candy and I were horny after licking each other all night on stage and not really getting anywhere. We can only pretend at work, and we weren’t working anymore. Candy and me kissed our dates, and then each other just to get things going. They lost interest in the game and turned their full attention to us, as promised. Like a true gentleman, Hank didn’t care if we ruined the felt on the table. Candy and me sat on the table and spread to give them full access. It didn’t take long for Roger, my man, to find my pussy. He was gentle and sure, and quickly I came. A little embarrassed for being so easy I sucked his cock, wanting him to come like me. Better he didn’t, because he stayed hard and fucked me. A foursome! Cock and tit and pussy everywhere, I loved Candy while we fucked the sweet men. A few orgasms later and they sprayed us with come. Even though I’m a lesbian, I need Adult Friend Finder, because I need my regular fix of man-milk. So does Candy.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid