Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

3

Hi my name is Jim I was 14 when this happen . we live next door to this family that is 3 girls Amy 18 sexy and lots of boyfriends,nicole 12 not the best looking I whent out with her for a week and we did not even kiss, an then there is Kim 10 she is good looking for her age small boobs and body. Amy i thought was out of my reach but she would always maked passes at me. Well I would play with the other 2 just as friends. One day we where down stair playing there mom and dad not home amy was in her room. I do not know how it happened but I kissed Kim I said sorry she said she like it so we kissed again. Nicky whacting she said that not right what about me so i kissed her. kim was rubben her pussy under her skrit. so I but my hand up her skrit she had no panntys on. Nicky was getting on dreesed and when she was naked i whent to her and fingered her pussy she had shaved it. Kimmy was Sucking Nicky titas i was fucking her up the ass. The Amy came in she must have herd the nose and when she came in she was wearing a bra a shorts which I seen before she yelled stope we done what she said she goes what about me she got naked and i worked on her.oh oh oh god thats good she keept saying . Kimmy and Nicky where making out in the back .. I had sex with just after that , with her and boyfriend and one time with her friend and 3 more family fun, i did kimmy and Nicky together and by the selfes what ever they wont I will give. I hope we never move

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid