Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Three For The Show

I met this girl last month on Adult Friend Finder. She’s pretty wild, and she says she likes to fuck who ever she wants, no strings attached. When I first emailed her it took Shannon two weeks to answer. But she said she’d call the next day. She did, in the morning before I left for work. ‘Look, I’m very busy, but I can get you in during lunch today, if you don’t mind sharing with Dale.’ What the fuck? Another guy? Then Shannon added ‘Dale’s here only for a few days, and I have to entertain her. She’s my best friend!’ I couldn’t argue with that, and hey, who’s idiot enough to turn down two for one pussy? Not me! I had to skip out from work at lunch, and I worked on how I was going to sneak back in on my way to the address Shannon gave me. It was downtown, and I was expecting a business when I found a huge nightclub, one of the hottest in the city. I tried the door and it was open. It was dark as I walked down the hall to the big open room. It was the main room, and the lights were on over the dance floor and the bar, and loud music was playing. There were two girls on the dance floor, a blonde and a brunette. The brunette was Shannon, so the blonde must be Dale. I walked over and they didn’t see me until I was right in front of them. Shannon picked up a remote and turned the music down. ‘Hey, Alan, glad you could make it. This is Dale, Dale, this is Alan.’ Dale offered her hand to shake and when I took it she pulled me to her and squeezed my cock. I was immediately stiff. ‘He’s feels just right Shannon. I’m going to like him.’ Dale’s eyes closed and she slid down. She was sucking my cock before I could say How do you do? Then Shannon got on her knees and joined her. Their tongues battled for space on my shaft, and when they could they’d catch my cock head and start to swallow, all the way to the base. This was one of my first Adult Friend Finder experiences, and it was definitely one of the best. An unexpected threesome is the best thing in the world, everyone should try it.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid