Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Unexpected, kinda...

Well, me and my g/f had been together for about 6 weeks.
We decided we finally had to be together, by ourselves for
the weekend. So she told her parents she was stayin' at a
friend's house that weekend, and I was in college, so I had
my own rules. Anyway, I picked her up from work that Friday,
and we went to a city about 30 miles from her hometown, that
way the chances of anyone knowing her was lesser. Anyway,
when we checked in, we immediately began making out. Well,
after a while, I began to rub my hands all over her thighs
and ass. Soon, she took my shirt off and began to rub my
chest. Not too long after that, she took her shirt and bra
off, and I saw her breasts for the first time, and they
were beautiful. So, I squeezed and and sucked her breasts for
little bit, then I was on top of her, still kissing and
playing with her breasts. Well before I knew it, she had
unzipped her hands, and was about to put her hands on my cock,
I felt so excited, and then it happened, she grabbed my cock
for the first time, that's when I felt the pleasure of my
left nut "dropping". Damn it felt good. So I let her play
with it for a few minutes, then I unzipped her pants, and
exposed her already VERY wet pussy. I began to put my tongue
in and out, hearing her moan in pleasure. After a few more
minues, neither of could take it anymore, we both wanted the same
thing. That was when I grabbed a condom out of my bag and
put it on. She helped me guide my cock into her tight virgin
pussy, and I thrusted into her, she moaned and I moaned, and from
there, we just went at it ALL NIGHT LONG!!! We went from the bed,
to a chair, to the bathroom, to the tub, back to the bed. We did
every position we could think of, me on top, her on top, doggie
style, 69, it was all awesome, truly a time I'll NEVER forget.
Everytime I went to visit her every weekend, we'd go at it in the woods,
now that was exciting too. Then before we broke up, I got to put
my cock in her ass, and DAMN that felt good, I'll never forget her.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid