Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What She Wants


I don’t know what happened, it was so sudden. Jack used to be able to satisfy me, but then I began to want sex every day. It’s all I could think about. I was so obsessed I looked online to see if there were other women out there like me. There are lots of women, and men, and they’re called swingers. Adult Friend Finder is one of the biggest sites out there. If scratching the itch was the cure, then that’s what I’d have to do. I didn’t like the idea of cheating on my husband, but he’d never agree to swinging, he’s too much of a prude. But I’m not. I hooked up with my first date within days of posting an ad. I asked him if we could go to his place, because I was married. It turned out that Lance was married, too! He said he’d rent a hotel room. I drove up to the motel and went looked for the room number. I found it and quickly went and knocked on the door. Even way out here I was afraid of being caught. Lance opened the door and I practically fell into his arms. ‘Let’s get started,’ I panted and kissed him. Lance carried me to the sofa and sat me down. ‘Hold on a moment,’ ‘I’ll hold onto this,’ I said and grabbed for his cock. It was hard and waiting for me to set it free. I pulled his pants down and stuffed his prick into my mouth before he could say anything. That shut Lance up. He let himself get taken away by my flexible tongue and swallowing throat. I love sucking cock, and I’m a real pro. Ask my husband. I didn’t suck Lance for long. I wasn’t there to only suck his cock; I wanted to get fucked, and good. I leaned back on the sofa and lifted my dress. ‘You’re turn to hit the target,’ I teased. I pulled my thong tight, making my pussy lips bulge. Lance was true to his name, and he pierced my pussy with his steely prick. At that moment I understood what Adult Friend Finder was all about; a woman like me getting her own way.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid