Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just Give Her Cock


Leanne had my pants down around my knees and her lips around my knob. Just minutes before I’d walked through the park to meet her. We met online at Adult Friend Finder, a swinger’s site. I was looking for someone for my girlfriend, and me but Leanne was only interested in cock, not pussy. I wanted to meet her anyhow, and agreed to meet her in the city park. We met by the bridge walk and found this secluded place. As soon as we stopped Leanne put the blanket down and grabbed for my crotch. ‘Come on Julian,’ she urged. ‘You said you were big, let’s see and let me taste it.’ I let the girl have her way, because that’s what a true gentleman does. She let me play with her titties while she swallowed her fill, and when I was good and soaked with her saliva she stopped. ‘Time to please the pussy,’ she teased and spread her legs. Leanne is a hot little hard body. She’s got perfectly natural tits, a hard little ass, and sexy legs and a tiny waist. Oh yeah, and a very deep throat. And she has I tight little pussy that clamped down on my fingers. I didn’t have to wait long to slide my cock deep into her sexy dark hole. Leanne wanted sex outdoors, and she was getting it. The park was the perfect choice, because we probably couldn’t be caught in the secluded area we found. At this time of day the whole town was working, and we were fucking like the Apocalypse was here. Leanne grabbed my ass and slammed me hard into her. I grit my teeth and pummeled her until I couldn’t keep up the pace. I slowed down and kept us moving from one position to the next. The different angles of my penetration were pleasing her, and finally Leanne came on my cock. I’d never had a girl spray on me before, though it was more like a trickle. As soon as it stopped I slid out of her cunt. ‘I’ve got to come!’ I nearly shouted. Leanne grabbed my cock and said ‘Shut up!’ before swallowing all I had. I don’t think I’ll tell my girlfriend about Adult Friend Finder just yet.


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid