Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Easy Lay Gone Astray


It was a slow day on the highway. We live out of town, off the main highway. My boyfriend likes the privacy, and the outdoor sex we have, when he’s not gone for weeks on end. We keep in touch with email and online chat. Then one lonely night I found Adult Friend Finder, an online swingers site. I was pissed off that Tom wouldn’t be home for another five weeks, and I was horny. It was a dangerous combination. The first guy I arranged to meet was Chad an nice looking fire-fighter. I gave him directions and told him to park his car at the scenic outlook. I told him I lived down the gravel road, and would walk down to meet him. On the set day I walked down to the scenic lookout to meet my Adult Friend Finder guy. It was a cloudy day, and there were only three vehicles in the lot. Two were couples and the third was a single guy. I walked over, swinging my hips and smiling. He couldn’t take his eyes off of me, and when I stopped in front of him he did an up and down. Poor horny bastard just couldn’t help himself; most men can’t. ‘Hey Chad, I’m Sammy.’ I said, and stroked his crotch. His cock jumped under my hand. ‘My place is just up the road. You ready?’ ‘Sure,’ he said, and followed me. He was quiet the whole way, but once we got inside he couldn’t shut up. ‘You’re gorgeous, such an awesome body. You like sucking cock? Oh, baby, you’re good.’ I had to suck his cock to shut him up, and even then he kept moaning and groaning. ‘Sammy, you’re an angel.’ He was only at the gates honey, but he was about to enter. I spread my legs wide and lay back and pointed. ‘My turn, honey.’ Chad licked and before I finished my first orgasm he was pushing his prick into my contracting cunt. ‘This is heaven,’ he sighed. We fucked for a half hour, changing positions every time I came. Then Chad gave out, and shot his hot lust in my mouth. ‘Adult Friend Finder’s great. I’m glad I use it,’ I said. ‘By the way, my name’s Perry. What’s Adult Friend Finder?’ Fucking prick.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid