Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Rich Are Kinky


I was always told it’s just as easy to love a rich man as it is a poor one, so when I turned eighteen I married the richest man I knew. He’s seventy-five now, and I’m nineteen. Herman is great. He gives me all the freedom I want. Herman only wants sex once a week, and always a blowjob. Me, I get sex as often as I want, as long as it’s under his watchful eye. Herman’s a voyeur, and he sets up all my dates through Adult Friend Finder. We posted a ton of sexy pictures of me taken around our mansion. Herman has so much money he doesn’t work at all. Instead he spends his time finding me men from Adult Friend Finder to fuck. He surprises me with them. Some days when I’m walking on the grounds I meet men who comes on so hard I know my husband sent them. Like last week, when I was tanning in the backyard. Along comes Troy, and he says he’s lost. Some line. I looked up at the second floor balcony and saw my husband holding binoculars, just out of sight. He was naked from the waist down and playing with his limp dick already. ‘Troy, before I give you directions, I need you to do me a little favor. I want you to fuck me real quick, before my husband comes out.’ ‘He’s inside!’ Troy blurted, suddenly scared. ‘Don’t worry, he’s in a wheelchair, he can’t catch you.’ I pulled Troy down on the blanket beside me. ‘Let’s hurry,’ I said, and kissed him. I shoved my hand down Troy’s pants and felt him grow hard. I’d give my husband a real show. I sucked Troy’s cock for a good ten minutes before getting on top and impaling myself on him. I kept looking up to where Herman was hiding, and saw him jerking his hard cock fast. I smiled up at him, and Herman waved. I looked back down at Troy and told him to fuck me doggie style. Herman loves to see me take it deep, it makes me come. When I came I looked up to see Herman holding back, waiting for the come shot. I put Troy’s cock head on my tongue. Adult Friend Finder makes our lives so much richer than my husbands bank accounts ever could!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid