Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Easy Sleazy Girlfriend






My boyfriend is so jealous and horny! Every time we go out he thinks guys are coming onto me. We leave and fuck in the car because he’s so pumped that other men want me but only he can have me. I decided to change that. I love Jeff and want to be with him for the rest of my life, but I want to experience new things, new tastes, and new people. While surfing the net one night I found a swinger’s site called Adult Friend Finder. It had everything I was looking for! I cruised the couple’s ads, because I already had a plan in place. When I found an attractive couple with a woman that I knew Jeff would like I sent them a message. She called the next day, and we met for coffee during my lunch break at the bar. Carol was very nice and friendly, and Steve, her husband, was sexy. He was fit and clean and proper, everything that Jeff wasn’t. I was wet as I told them my plan. The next week Steve and Carol came in for lunch as planned. We pretended not to know each other because Jeff was there, too. Everything went fine, and soon we four were the only people in the restaurant except for the cook and dishwasher in the back. That’s when Carol got things going. She complained loudly to her husband that she needed more sex, real hot steamy sex, and she was going to take it wherever she could get it from now on. Then she turned to Jeff who was already staring at her and said, ‘How about you, stud? How would you like to have your cock sucked?’ and she licked her lips. Jeff was frozen but getting hard. I could see the stretch of his jeans, and he shifted in his seat. ‘You fuck or suck whoever you want, but then I will lick pussy,’ Steve said, again surprising Jeff. Carol flashed her nipple at Jeff and reached out to stroke his hard-on. ‘I can make the swelling feel better,’ she promised. I smiled at Jeff and he got busy with Carol. That gave me the chance to get close to Steve. And that’s how I created my very first Adult Friend Finder foursome. I’ve been doing it every month ever since, and Jeff still thinks we’re just a very lucky couple!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid