Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bitch with Initials MRB of Manila

To start the story I'll be open enough to say that her name is Maryrose and she was 15 years when we met. Although it happens to be my first time with her, there was always a knack that I felt that I was not her first. Okay to start we met at our school in a private school in Manila, we were introduced by one of my friends as she goes around one of the prettiest girls of the highschool. She has this boyfriend named Alvin in which is the younger brother of a famous star in Philippines. So after about 2 months of getting to know her as her so called BEST FRIEND, she eventually start to send one of those stories to me like"I am always treated badly by my boyfriend" and some of those things that makes you want to pity her or so.

Then it was me that got to be her boyfriend after she dumped the stinking bastard as she would like me to believe it was. This was for me the starting of a good relationship for me and the best way for me to practice my sexual technique upon watchin a hundred of x-rated video tapes which was readily available to me by my friends. So it was the first kiss, then the first touch, then the first sight of real life breast of her(which to tell you the truth did not impress me). Then came the moment in which it got a little out of hand, the masturabation period. It was just a simple trap set up by the me to let her touch my penis without forcing her to do so. Then came the moment of first masturabation, it happened in a taxi ride on our way to her house from a mall about 20 mins ride and so I let her touch my penis by tricking her that I have a funny bone down there in my penis.

This continued to the following week of my first blowjob in which I instructed her to do so in broad day light and in the presence of her friend and the driver. She suck and suck until she accidentally swallow my pre-cum in which disgust her because it was her first time doing that(and so she wants me to beleive it that way). After a while, there was a lot of what I would call a psychological imprissonment. That there was things that she controlled all of my actions and letting me stay at my house so she could flirt around other guys(I found out about this 2 months before we broke up). So it came to a time that it was my birthday, I told her that for my b-day I would like to let her go out with me on my birthday wearing only but a shirt and her baggy pants. She agreed to this and therefore came to the idea of dressing in a very baggy shirt that looks almost like a sweater which was a very odd clothe to wear in Philippines as it has a very warm climate. We then went to watch a movie and try to calm and finger fuck her a bit so she could get excited and horny, then we went to ride a cab to a motel but not to tell the driver at first. As this is because of the very old fashion way of couplehood in Philippines that if you ever got to see somebody go inside or went outside a motel, it will surely means that either the guy went in to fuck a prostitute or something like that.

Just about half way thru the ride I instructed her to masturbate me and make my already hard cock cum, but I didn't which mainly is cause by my first time going to a motel in the thought of having this very humiliating scene seen by the public. I order the driver of the taxi to go to this not motel which is famous for it's logo(VICTORIA). We went in and ask for a room and then went straight to bed kissing and hugging follows shortly, then came to the time when I was stripping her down to a point where she is naked and I am not. I kiss her body from head to toe to make her hornier and wet(I learned this technique in comics and sex confessions in a Tabloid paper). After 5 mins of doing this I quickly tease her by licking her crotch and therefore allowing her to moan a bit then I came to kiss her pubic hair and gently lick those wet clitoris of hers. While doing this I was already finger-fucking her which I think made her cum for once or twice.

Then I went to fuck her by inserting my hard rock and throbbing cock in her wet pussy, to my suprise it did not feel so tight and there was no bleeding(I quickly came to the idea that I broke her hymen thru one of our taxi masturbation sessions). To my lustful actions, I did not bother to ask her but noly fuck her until I came with a gustful of sperms surrounding her navel. I knew that she would get pregnant if I let myself cum inside her so I have the will to withdraw and take it out in the open. We fuck again until I came about 3 to 4 times all in that motel room for only 3 hours(because we don't have enough money to extend it). I sent her home and went back to my grand mothers house pretending nothing happened.

I also experience my first pentration in which I came in her pussy because she is currently having her period. We broke up to know every little lies I heard and seen. We were together for a year and a month and I wish she was dead already. It even came to the point were there was a big fire that broke down this disco in which she regularly flirts and wish that she is one of the person that died there.

If you happen to read this you bitch, I hope your offspring becomes just like you. Guys in Manila if you happen to read this, her name is MARYROSE BAUM___. I hope you fuck her ass until it became sore.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid