Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Fantasy Fresh Air Fuck




Janice was different. We met on Adult Friend Finder, and I could tell that she was a very private girl. She wasn’t into orgies or relationships. Like all the other women on Adult Friend Finder she wanted only cock. Janice is so beautiful. I’m glad I found her and she answered my email. Janice asked me to meet her just outside of town, at a little place she had. It was like something out of a storybook, cute and fresh and innocent, like Janice. I was immediately charmed and couldn’t wait to stick my cock in her virgin like twat. I hoped she was shaved. We walked out back to the cutest little wooden bridge, a real small thing. We stopped there and Janice turned to me. ‘Let’s pretend we’re Romeo and Juliet,’ she said, fluttering her eyelids. If it weren’t for the hard piece of meat in my pants I might have left. But she was really cute, and special, and I could play along. It ended up being one of the best times I’ve ever had with anyone from Adult Friend Finder. Every where I touched her she gasped and begged for more, and even though I started off all soft and gentle we got rougher as we went along. When Janice first sucked my cock she spent a lot of time licking the rim before taking it into her mouth and doing any real sucking. But once she got started I didn’t want to stop her. Her mouth vacuumed in my pole so tight that I almost came. I went down on Janice, and it was like licking a strawberry patch. Some sweet perfume, and she tasted so sweet. Like candy. I made her come three times before I let her go. Janice was squirming and squealing and begging me for my cock. When I slid inside she nearly fainted, I swear. I felt so fucking powerful and hard right then that I fucked her full and hard for about fifteen minutes before switching positions. Janice’s moans and grinding hips made me wild with passion. We fucked like it was the last time we’d ever have sex. After I came all over her willing face she asked me to leave. ‘I never fuck an Adult Friend Finder guy twice, there’s just too many of you to choose from,’ Janice said as she closed the door behind her. I still say it was the best.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid