Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Four Wheeler

Her name was Abby .She was so hot.Her tits were nice and firm she was great.Anyway it all happened when I decided to ride my four wheeler out to her house.As Ipulled up into her front yard she poked her head out her door and said she would be out after she put on some clothes.Which got me a little horny.We talked and asked if she wanted to ride my four wheeler she said yes so she hopped on and we left.She leaned up against me and her firm breast touched my back . It felt so good.Istarted going really fast which made it viberate Iknew Iwas getting her horny so i did some more and she moaned.Iasked her what was wrong she said nothing just the motor burnt her .Iknew she was lying so Ipulled over any way.We got off and she cooled downecided to let her drive she started going fast and letting her pussy get wetter and wetter.Istarted getting horny too so I accidently boned her in here back and rubbed my rock hard dick on her back.She felt it and straghtend her back.Pretty soon she pulled over and said that she needed to be fucked .She turned around and I rubbed my dick on the crotch area she let out a soft moan she got up and took off all of her close and I took of mine.I got down and licked her pussyup and down she started breathing hard and i stoped.She asked me why i did that and I said i had an idea.Itold her to get on the four wheeler and she did she turned the handle bars and stuck one in her pussy.Ireved the engine and she screamed in plesure.She got off an bent over and Ifucked her up the ass .She was screaming my name and say yes oh GOD YES.We came at the same times.I fucked her hard upo the pussy.We orgasimed and came at the same time i tity fucked herand shot my load in her mouth .Weboth got on the A.T.V and fucked each other .She sucked my dick and i shot my load again we both loved it.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid