Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lusty Lifeguard


I couldn’t keep afloat in an inch of water, but when I saw the lifeguard I knew I had to get her attention without drowning. I work as a physical trainer at a gym, but never swim. For her I would consider taking lessons. The weird part was, I was sure I’d seen her before. Online. On Adult Friend Finder. It had to be her. No one else had those great blue eyes and long brown hair. I had downloaded her bikini picture. She was in great shape, full tits and a tight ass. I was too shy to reply to her ad, but after watching her at work for a week I couldn’t just do nothing. At closing time I found her by the pool, and asked her if she surfed the net. ‘Sure, doesn’t everyone?’ she answered. ‘What are your favorite sites?’ I asked. ‘What are you playing at?’ she demanded. I cracked. ‘I think I saw you on, uh, uh,’ ‘Easydater,’ she said. I nodded. ‘Then what are you waiting for? You look my type,’ she smiled as her gaze traveled down the front of my shorts. I followed her to the shallow end of the pool. Debbie, (that was her name) pulled me down onto a raft. ‘I can’t swim’ I sputtered, wiping the splash from my face. ‘Hang onto these, then, and you won’t sink,’ she laughed, and put my hands right on her tits. They were firm and full and her nipples pressed hard against the tight fabric as I pulled the straps down. I stuffed my mouth and suckled like a baby while my fingers searched further down. I pulled her suit down, and she told me to get stripped, too. She took hold of my dick as soon as it bounced free. Her mouth was hot and her tongue slippery as she gulped and swallowed every inch. I moaned and tried to keep the raft steady, and when I couldn’t take anymore I pulled her and bent her over. ‘It’s now or never, baby,’ I whispered as I slid in her dark, wet hole. Debbie squirmed. We fucked for about a half hour in all sorts of positions. Debbie came a few times, squirting me once with her pussy juice all down my thighs. When I came Debbie insisted on sucking down my juice, what didn’t splat her in the face. I asked her if she meets a lot of guys on Adult Friend Finder. ‘How do you think I keep so fit? Swimming? Ha ha hah,’ she laughed.


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid