Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mindy

Believe it or not it was on my 16th birthday and it wasn't planned or expected. My best friend Tara and a guy friend of ours, Larry, had gone camping in the mountains near Charlottesville, VA. My parents had been againist it at first because Larry was going, but finally agreed since it was two girls and one guy. On Friday night, to my surprise, Tara and Larry went to the tent and had sex while I sat at the campfire. When they came back they just openly talked about it and out of curiosity I just ask if they had done it before. Both said that they had had sex before but not with each other. Tara had led me to believe that she was a virgin so I was a little shocked. We went to bed later without anything else happening and the next day we had a great time hiking and etc. That evening we cooked out and sat around the campfire and just talked. Nothing else was discussed about sex. We went to bed around 11 or so and before long Tara and Larry making out. I just turned away from them but could tell that things were getting pretty hot then I heard Tara moaning with pleasure and I knew they were doing it again. I could tell when they were finished so I waited a few minutes and turned back over. When I did Larry was facing me and without saying anything he unzipped my sleeping bag and started to get in. I ask he what he thought he was doing and he said he was going to give me my birthday present. I told him I didn't think so and started pushing him away. Then Tara spoke up and told me not to be chicken and to have sex with him. I told them I wasn't ready to have sex yet but Tara just kept up. Finally Larry said to just let him get in with me and if I wanted to stop we would. I guees the peer pressure got to me so I said ok. He didn't have anything on and I was in my panties and a T-shirt. He got down in the sleeping bag, raised my T-shirt and started kissing my tits. Then he pushed my panties aside and started fingering me. It didn't take long for me to get very wet and before I knew what was happening Larry was on top of me and started in me. I said no, but I guess I really didn't mean it and he took my virginity quickly. We made it for quiet a while before he finally came. When he pulled out I could feel the cum running down my thigh and I realized he hadn't used a condom. I started crying and told him and Tara that I thought he had one on. Then Tara told me that he hadn't used condoms with her either since he didn't have any. That was little help and I worried for the next couple of weeks until I got my period. Tara wasn't as lucky and got knocked up. She had to have an abortion which was very embarrassing to all of us.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid