Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

best friends bf

I had just broke up with my bf and Jason one of my good
friends invited me over to talk. His parents weren't home
,but it didn't bother me because I am at his house a lot when
they aren't home. Anyway, while we were talking we started
holding each others hands and flirting quite a bit then he leaned
over and touched my cheek and kissed me. I returned his kiss
and he starting slipping his hands up my shirt so I helped him
get my shirt off and he proceded to take his off. We then kissed
some more and he slipped my bra and my shorts off without me
even really noticing. After realizing this i slipped his jeans off and
could see through his boxers that he was already very excited.
We then slipped off my panties and his boxers and laid there
for a couple minutes just enjoying having each other close.
He then slipped his hands down and starting rubbing it across
my entire pussy area and then my ass. As he was doing this
I was getting wetter and wetter and he was getting harder and
harder. He then laid me on my back on the couch and kissed me some
more and got a condom out and had me put it on him.
He then lubricated his penis with some of my juices and moved
it around my hole a bit. Then he got a little wrapped up in the minute
and pushed his hole dick in my hole at once and started grinding himself
in and out really quickly. I screamed in agony and started
bleeding a lot. It felt like he was tearing me apart.
He got all scared then because he didn't know what to do but I told him
I was ok and he kept fucking me harder and harder. After a
few minutes it stopped hurting so much and I started to cum
at the same time that he did. We then lay in each other's
arms for awhile. After cleaning up the couch and putting
the cover in the washer we went up to his room to listen to
cd's and I called to tell my parents I was staying at a friend's
house that night. We then fucked in his room this time it didn't
hurt near as bad until he decided to flip me over and starting
lubricating my ass. He then inserted his dick into my ass slowly
this time. It still hurt but not as bad as when he popped my
cherry. His cum felt so good draining into my ass. This being
both of our first times he was able to regain himself really well and
We fucked each other all night that night. Sometimes with
protection sometimes without. Luckily I didnt get pregant but
I thought that I was for awhile. It was great until his gf found
out who was my best friend. She dumped him and called me
every name in the book. I haven't went out with Jason,but he
is still a really good friend and I will remember him the
rest of my life.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid