Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Caught By The Boss’s Wife


I’d only been cruising Adult Friend Finder for about one week when the wildest thing happened! I went to my bosses house to pick up his cell phone and his wife, a complete knock-out, invited me inside. I should have said no, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her! I was sure I’d seen her on Adult Friend Finder, or a girl who looked just like her. Lizzie, that’s what she told me to call her, led me to the living room and told me to sit beside her on the couch. There was a pack of cards on the table; she asked me if I played sixty-nine. ‘Uh, no,’ I said, probably sounding stupid to her. ‘That’s too bad, you looked like a playa to me. I was hoping for some sugar from you,’ she leaned in close, really close. ‘What do you want?’ I stammered, like an idiot. ‘Cock you asshole, or else you can get the hell out of here!’ Well, that made it perfectly clear. I started kissing her neck, and caressing her. Lizzie was butter in my hands. I slid her top off and then dove into her panties. She was wet, and oh so tight. But she wiggled free of my probing fingers before I could get a second digit in. Lizzie had cock on her mind, and that’s what she went for. She sucked me with that magical mouth of hers and I nearly blew my load right away. Lizzie kept letting go and seemed disappointed that I couldn’t handle a proper slut’s blowjob. I thought about baseball stats, and tried to hold back. Lizzie gave up then jumped on my cock. ‘You better ride good, you Adult Friend Finder dog.’ She hissed and started bucking. She recognized me! Lizzie rode me home, boys, she rode me straight home. I tried not to come, but it was hard with her tiny titties bouncing in my face, nipples skipping across my lips. I told her I was going to come and she grabbed my nuts and held tight until she came. Then she slid off and let me release all over her lovely face. She was aiming for her chest, but I have a high arc.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid