Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Bush Trimmer


Cutting trees is hard work, so I like to start early in the morning. I use a saw and clippers, so I don’t wake all the sleepyheads. One bonus is from that height, quite often I can see in the bedroom windows of my clients, see their sleeping wives or girlfriends. A lot of people sleep in the nude, so I get to ‘peep’ while I work. My first stop was an urban bungalow with a large back yard. There were two trees to trim, but what caught my eye was a very hot brunette babe, walking around naked as the day she was born. When she turned and saw me standing there she must have thought I was some other dude because she asked me if I was from Adult Friend Finder. I said ‘Huh?’ and she acted like it didn’t matter, walked right over to me and invited me to sit on a patio chair. She didn’t even blush or anything, and I mean her nipples were erect in the brisk morning air, nicely perched on full round fleshy breasts. And her puss was so closely shaven I could easily see her protruding lips, and they seemed to wave slightly as she walked. My flag pole rose high to salute her early morning beauty. It didn’t take her long to convince me that I didn’t need my clothes, look, the sun is up! So was my cock, and she swallowed me whole, slobbering so much that her whole chest glistened with her effort. I pinched and twisted her nips, and squeezed her massive jugs. Their weight on my thighs as she emptied my hose was enormous; I clamped her brown raisin nips with my fingers and pulled her up beside me. There we were, first on the patio chair she’d offered me then on the ground, filling her void with my bat, running for home. A little part of me was wondering if some other guy was going to show up at any minute and chase me the hell out of there. She must’ve known I was going to come because she pushed me off of her and grabbed my pussy-slicked dick in her hands and pulled me to her face. After I’d showered her with love she told me to check out Adult Friend Finder, that with more experience I might actually be good enough for a second go.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid