Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cheating In Broad Daylight


I want it all, I love cock, I love to lick pussy, I wish couples shacked up in three’s. My partner, Keisha doesn’t think so. She doesn’t have any use for guys at all. I have to sneak around if I want to get fucked the old fashioned way. Adult Friend Finder’s how I do it. I have an ad up on a swinger’s site, and I meet men for sex and nothing else. I get cock, he gets a free lay, and everyone’s happy. Well, Keisha will stay happy only if she never finds out! I met a great guy last week. Conrad is in the U. S. marines. He called and we arranged for him to come over the next morning. I said sure. Keisha’s out of town on a shoot in the Bahamas, the poor baby. Like she’s not licking supermodel cunt while she’s down there! It’s only fair that I get what’s coming to me. Conrad was right on time. I led him to the balcony where I’d set up a futon and made the bed. It was a beautiful bright sunny day, and I wanted to fuck in the sunshine. The neighbor’s houses weren’t even close, so I wasn’t worried about being seen. Conrad stripped off his clothes and climbing in beside me. ‘You want the officer and gentleman or army Joe wanting a blow,’ he grinned. Bastard. I grabbed his cock and started to suck. ‘Yeah, that’s good,’ he moaned. What he didn’t get was I really only picked him because of the outline of his flesh in those tight trunks. His Adult Friend Finder photo showed at least eight inches, and now that it was in my mouth I could tell he was nine and a half. I’d picked well. When he was as hard as I wanted him to be I lifted up and was about to shove it in when he grabbed me and started to lick my pussy. Nobody’s as good as Keisha, so I only let him do that for about a minute before pulling away. ‘Remember, you don’t have much time,’ I reminded him. Then I pierced my pussy with his towering rod. I came a few times before I felt him getting too close. With one last hard hump I pulled away and turned to him. ‘Protein deposit required,’ I said, and he shot in my face. Good boy!


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid