Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First Time


First time lucky, that’s what they say. I’ve been luck many times since, but it’s true, first time is the best. I’m twenty, and I use Adult Friend Finder to explore my sexuality. Eventually I’ll get married and have the white picket fence, but for now all I want to do is have as many different experiences as possible. Easydater does that for me. Sure, I could date the guys my own age, the ones I meet at clubs and at university. No way. I take my studies very seriously, and don’t have time to waste with study dates and all that. Easydater’s perfect, because whenever I want cock, it’s there at my fingertips. All I have to do is log online and pick one of the messages left in my mailbox. That’s what happened the first time. I checked my messages and called the guy of my choice. He answered on the second ring, and when I told him who I was he said he could come over right away. That was what I wanted, so I gave him my address. My roommate was out, but even if she came back she’d understand why I was fucking a stranger. Shirley’s the one who told me about Adult Friend Finder. About fifteen minutes after I hung up the phone the buzzer rang, and it was Howie, the guy from Easydater. His jeans were already bulging when I let him in. I took him to my bedroom and turned the music on so if Shirley did come home she wouldn’t hear the sex sounds. I jumped onto my bed and told Howie to show me his stiffy. He pulled down his jeans and there was a beautiful nine and a half in cock, all for me. I grabbed his prick without even thinking about him and pulled him to my mouth. He almost fell on top of me because of that move. We got comfortable and I suckled his stiffy until it shone with saliva. When I was happy I climbed on top. I used Howie every way I wanted, and when it was over and he left I lay exhausted and happy on the bed. Shirley was home, and she came in my room carrying two beers. ‘I knew you’d like Adult Friend Finder,’ she smiled. Bottom’s up!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid