Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Men


American men think they are in control of everything, and yet they know nothing. I have been seducing them for two years now, since coming over from Japan. My husband still spends much of his time there, running his business and sleeping with his mistress’s, and I am supposed to remain the faithful wife at home in this land of freedom and opportunity. ‘PLLLTH!’ I say. I am in America, where a woman is in charge of her own destiny. And I want American men. I find most American men on Adult Friend Finder. It is so easy! I put my picture up, tell about myself, and say that I am married and only want to have sex with men for fun. I got an email from one young college man, so I invited him over for dinner. He liked my cooking, and ate everything so nothing was left. He must be a hungry college boy. Then I showed him my house. My husband paid for it, but I’m the one who lives here with my maid. I gave her the night off, and so what, it was her cooking. I’m not alone when I have nice, young men over like Bruce, with big huge American cock. Bruce saw that I was shy, and he talked softly to me, telling me how beautiful I was, and how crazy my husband was to leave me alone. He rubbed my shoulders and my kimono fell away from me, showing my full moon breasts. Bruce gasped, and very gently took a nipple between his fingertips. ‘So perfect, so beautiful,’ he said as he bent over to kiss me. Bruce took me to the bed I share with my husband and, so far, sixteen other men. His hands were so soft and strong, touching my flesh in all the right places with just the right amount of pressure. I moaned and came, and came, and would have come again but I pulled away from Bruce and grabbed his cock. I love the feel of a huge American cock poking in my mouth and sliding down my throat. That’s a trick I learned from my sister, a long time ago. Bruce liked it, loved it, and held my head while I slid easily up and down his throbbing shaft. We fucked all night, all weekend. When the maid returned in the morning I paid her extra five hundred dollars to keep her mouth shut and her eyes away. Adult Friend Finder, so American, and so wonderful!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid