Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cum In The Morning


Sometimes Adult Friend Finder is too easy; when I get bored of using e-prick, (that’s what I call the men I meet online) I call up a service, like a plumber or a roofer, something where the man is all muscles and raw passion. It’s a challenge because I have to seduce him; no guaranteed lays. Yet It seems these days Easydater’s not such a secret anymore. I called a number of a worker’s truck I’d scribbled down when I’d seen him drive past. He looked like my type. He was very muscular, and I imagined his hands squeezing my tits even as I dialed his number. I told him that some tile was lifting in the kitchen and my husband and I were having a party that weekend, and I needed it fixed as fast as possible. He agreed to come over the next day. My husband makes buckets of money and he doesn’t care what I do as long as I’m happy. I have no idea if he’s aware that I’m fucking around almost every chance I get. If he is, he doesn’t care. That suits me fine. Taylor rang the bell at 10:00 am the following morning. I was ready, wearing a sexy lounging dress and nothing more. My full chest swayed gently back and forth as I led him down the hall to the living room. I stood very close to him and explained the problem. While I waited for him to reply I pressed my hard nipples on his arm. Taylor looked down at my barely concealed chest and back to me. ‘Lady, you’re making me hot. If I’d have known you were this gorgeous, I’d have written to you ages ago.’ Taylor told me he’d seen my ad on Adult Friend Finder, but thought he was too blue collar for me. We had a good laugh and then got down to business, there in the living room. Taylor and I fucked for hours, his huge strong hands turning me every which way but up. He sucked my tits as he thrust deep inside, then when I came he nibble lightly on my nipples, making me cry out for more. When it was over I told him to write to any of the women he sees on Adult Friend Finder; I know they’ll be glad to meet him!



No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid