Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wet And Wild Woman


I got this kind of thing where I have to have the girl in a bath before I can fuck her. Most girls I dated were completely turned off; like I thought they were dirty. That’s not the case at all. It’s the look of wet skin, and skin under water. Because there’s not always a pool handy, I rent hotel rooms with nice Jacuzzi tubs. I have my favorite room in the whole tri-state area. It’s got a great white tub, and the girls glow in the water. That happened only after I started using Adult Friend Finder. Those women love meeting in a fancy hotel. It makes them feel pampered, especially if they’re married. They love getting what they don’t get at home. And the members are getting younger. I met a lovely young lady a couple of weeks ago. I wondered if she’d used old photos, she was so hot and thin, not like a housewife at all, but that’s what she was. When I picked her up I’d already made separate reservations at different hotels; when I saw how hot she looked in her little white sundress I went to my favorite place, with the white Jacuzzi. When we got to the room I pulled out a bottle of white wine and offered her a glass. After pouring I asked Cheryl if she wanted to have a Jacuzzi. ‘Sure, that’s what I was waiting for’ she peeped, and stripped off her dress before I could blink. Much to my disappointment she was wearing a bikini. Oh well, something to take off later. I started to fill the tub. Cheryl got in. ‘Aren’t you coming in?’ she glowed. ‘Yeah, just gotta get undressed,’ I said. I stripped. My fantasy was about to replay itself, again. Each time was better than the last. I wrapped a towel around myself and stood by the tub. ‘Let me see,’ Cheryl asked. She meant my cock. I held the towel open. ‘Mmmm, hurry up and get in here,’ she purred. That afternoon I had some of the best sex I’ve ever had yet. Everything you can imagine we did. I never wanted it to end, but I had to take my Adult Friend Finder girl back to her husband. There are a lot of gems on Adult Friend Finder, and Cheryl was a true diamond.


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid