Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Laid the Pipe!

Laid the Pipe!

Sex = Male
Where it happened = My Computer Room
Language = English
Refnum = 29654
Okay...Here we go

My first time happened while my parents were on a cruise. I had been dating Megan for over a year, and my parents and I had had the whole sex talk, so they didn't mind leaving me behind or Megan coming over while they were gone. So, ten minutes after I got back from the airport (and my uncle left) Megan was at my front door. We started off with our usual fair, making out. I was at 3rd base in a matter of minutes...We'd been all the way to oral sex before, so this was nothing new. Megan loved my computer chair, so soon we were completely naked and she was straddling me in the computer chair. While I was sucking on her delicious 34 C tits, she was wacking off my 6" dick. Well, we soon stopped that, and she was on her knees on the ground blowing me (she was great at it...she did this thing with her tongue that absolutely made me shoot all over the place). Well, I came and she swallowed it all. After that, we switched places and I began working on her completely shaved (and very wet) pussy. I was licking and sucking her clit when I decided to start banging her with 2 fingers. This made her start moaning like there was no tomorrow. She started grinding against my face, and soon after screamed my named as she creamed all over my face. Well, we went to my room and were resting on the bed when she said, "Chase, I want to ride you hard and fast." Well I asked her if she was sure, and she said she was, so she began sucking me off to get me hard again. Once I was hard again, I went to the dresser to get a condom, and I put it on. She then told me that she wanted to do it on the computer chair, so we went back to the computer room, and I fingered her to get her good and wet. So I sat down in the chair and she straddled me and I slid right in. (Well, she was a virgin, but she wasn't real tight because she used a vibrator regularly) I then grabbed her hips and started to bounce her up and down at a good pace. She began to do it under her own power and soon we had a fast rhythm going, and she was moaning up a storm. I started to lift to meet her when she came down and as I began penetrating deeper and deeper, we began going faster and faster. I then gasped, "I'm cumming" and right before I shot my load, she let out and big scream and her muscles tightened around me as she came. This triggered me to shoot the biggest load I've ever shot as I shot 6 loads into the condom. We both collapsed into the chair, totally spent. Afterwards we went to my parents shower (it was a double shower with a seat in the corner) and we fucked again! Needless to say, we had a great time those 6 days, and we are still dating and have sex at least once a week because our parents are totally okay with it, as long as we use protection!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid