Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

pool party


I was in a pool late one night with two older women, Bev,
and a friend of hers Jenn. I was sober but they were very
drunk. Jenn was teasing me and said that I should strip for
them. I refused and they came swimming after me, they
grabbed me and took me to a spare room in Bev's house.
Bev is 5'1" blonde hair, and such big tits! and Jenn is 5'4"
Dark curly hair, with a nice ass!
They stripped me and saw my huge hard-on! Bev came over to
me and started jerking on it and eventually gave me a great
blowjob! It was so nice seeing a woman I've been admiring
for many years go down on me. I loved seeing her blonde mane
bob up and down on my cock.
Jenn was a few feet away fingering herself. I decided to
fuck Jenn's brains out! Jenn leaned back bent her legs back
and guided my prick into her hot pussy! I fucked her like
that for probably 20 minutes!
I then titty fucked Bev for a half hour or so! That was it
for me, I came all over Bev's face!! what a kodak moment!!!
I then fucked Bev's well toned little ass for a long while!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid