Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FOUR OF US!!

So i had been seeing my girlfriend for about 2 months. She was a knockout
red headed girl, perky tits, and a great body.
One day my friend Rob and I went over to my girlfriends house after
school. My girlfriend had a sister named Kim that was 2 years
younger than her (carolyn was 16, and kim was 14). Kim was also
hot, but she was a bit bratty and unexperienced. Kim was
always getting in our way and stuff, so Carolyn and I were
making out on the couch while Rob sat in one chair and kim
sat in another.
We were getting so hot that we said we were going to another room to "finish".
My friend Rob laughed at us because he knew we were going to fuck, but
Kim was being a brat and started saying "Carolyn is a virgin--she
wouldn't know what to do". So my girlfriend started yelling at her sister to shut
and and told her that I had popped her cherry over a month
ago. Kim didnt believe her and kept arguing with her sister.
I was dying to fuck her (as I had my dick still pressed into her
back to hide it from my friend), so I grabbed Carolyn and led her to her parents
room where there was a waterbed.
we started to make out again and I was rubbing her pussy that was already dripping
wet from before. I pulled off her underwear and bunched up
her skirt so I could finger her and spread her legs apart.
she was moaning and biting on my ear, and then like 3 minutes
later her sister Kim came walking in to harass us again. I was hard as a rock and I
moved up on top of my girlfriend so that the tip of my dick
was resting between her pussy lips. I was still wearing shorts
but I could still feel how wet an hot she was. Carolyn was staring
at her sister and told her to get out. Kim just nagged her
and said " you guys aren't gong to have sex, you just want
me to leave". Carolyn goes, "we ARE going to have sex, and get out".
I yelled for Rob to come get Kim but he didnt answer. I had kept on
moving my dick up and down her pussy through my shorts and she was
moving her hips around a bit and then she suddenly just reached
down and grabbed my dick through my shorts. then she reached
inside and pulled my dick out and placed the tip against her
opening. I didnt need to think twice so I rammed my dick all the
way inside her. She was giving her sister a glare until
I pushed in and then she just closed her eyes and let out a loud moan.
Carolyn started to go "oh, god", and she was so wet. Kim could see EVERYTHING
and it didnt take long for her to cross her legs. Kim didnt say a word, she just stared
for a few seconds, and then Rob came in and I stopped moving in and out
and just laid there on top of Carolyn with my rock hard dick
deep inside her wet pussy.
Rob said "what's up?" and I just told him to get Kim out of the room.
He saw that Carolyn and I were fucking and he just walked over to
Kim and grabbed her by her arm and pulled her out. I
just remember the look on Kim's face as she kept staring at my dick buried
inside her sister as she was dragged out of the room by Rob.
Now I could finish fucking Carolyn, but while I was driving
in and out of her pussy, she goes, "he better not do anything
with Kim. she's still a virgin". I told her not to worry,
but in the back of my mind I knew my friend well enough
to know that he WOULD probably try to make it with Kim.
My dick was so wet from her cum that it took only a few more seconds before
I pulled out and shot my cum all over her shirt and stomach.
Carolyn tried to pull her shirt up, but I came all over her clothes.
We just laughed and then laid there for a minute.
As we were receovering, we both heard thumping sounds and
moaning coming from the next room. I was totally naked
now, but I didnt care--we both jumped up and ran over to look
in. The door was wide open, and there on the guest bed was
Rob--his pants down to his ankles, fucking Kim like I had
never seen before. He was driving in to her like an animal. while he
was holding her arms abover her head. They weren't kissing
but Kim was breathing hard and biting her lower lip.
Carolyn shoved me--she was pissed that Rob had popped her cherry--
and then ran off to her upstairs bathroom and slammed the door.
I just stood there for a few seconds in awe at this sight of
this HOT 14 year old getting fucked by my best friend. I had
never thought of Kim in a sexual way before, but seeing her
getting fucked like this made me hard again, and realize how
much prettier she was than my girlfriend, her sister.
Rob looked over and saw me and then like 2 seconds later
he pulled out and came all over her ravaged body. Kim's pants
were off as well, but she was still wearing a shirt.
I took a step into the room and Rob goes, " man, that was one of
the best fucks of my life" I know he saw that Iwas still hard so he goes,
"come here" and moves up to hold Kim's arms above her head, leaving her
leags still wide open for another fuck.
"no please",Kim said, but Ron leaned over and whispered something in her ear,
and then she just collapsed and laid back.
I took a step towards her and then Rob started to pull of Kim's
shirt exposing another amazing set of tits. Small, with nipples that were
standing straight up!
I crawled up between her legs and grabbed my cock and started
to rub it up and down her pussy. he kept saying, "please dont"
over and over, but she was so wet that I could tell she wanted
me to fuck her. I pushed inside her and could tell that
she was still new to this by how tight her pussy was.
I started to move in and out as slow as I could, but since Ihad just cum,
I was able to last a lot longer than with Carolyn. With
each thrust, Kim tried to pull away from Rob's grip. Pretty
soon I was in a good rhythm that she was pushing her hips up into me.
After about a miniute or so, she was thrashing her head around and
saying "rob, let me go, let me go". He did and she just reached
down and grabbed my back. now Kim was moaning and cumming, it didnt
take long after that to feel the sensatiuon that I was about to cum again.
I gave her three more hard thrusts and then oulled out
to cum all over her now naked chest. We both were sweating
and breathing hard, and then Kim started to laugh and giggle
because she had just had some of the best sex she could
have ever imagined.
Carolyn and I broke up like two days later when she found out
I had fucked her sister as well. And Kim and I fucked two
more times after that, Once in the backseat of my car,
and then another time at Rob's house one night when he had
a party. At the party, Kim fucked Rob, and then me, and then
I had her fuck a friend of mine who was in toen for vacation.
even with all this sex, Kim never really turned into a slut, just
with me and Rob, though.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid