Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First Time Lucky


My husband and I married too young. I’m only twenty-four now, and after seven years of marriage I’m ready for a change. About the only thing we have in common is the reality shows we watch on television. And I’m sure we’re both imagining the same thing; that that’s us on the show, living far away from each other. We won’t divorce, for the obvious reasons, so I’ve been getting my thrills online. At first I ordered all kinds of sexual satisfaction devices and masturbated until the cows came home. That got stale quick, and then I found Adult Friend Finder online. I was searching for other frustrated housewives like myself, and I found a whole chicken yard full of them. Not only that, there were three times as many guy’s ads, free for the picking. I cruised and found myself getting greedy. I couldn’t decide on one guy, I wanted two. I emailed them both and sent along pictures of myself getting ready for bed. And I told them I only wanted to see them together. Even though they were complete strangers, they both called and agreed to meet me together. They didn’t know I didn’t them; they both thought the other guy was my boyfriend. Perfect. The day we were supposed to meet at my place my husband came home early from work. He’d just been paid so he gave me my housekeeping money and some extra to get out of the house. I didn’t question him; I took off and called the guys from the nearest payphone. We decided to meet at Barry’s place. I took a taxi across town and when I got to Barry’s he was waiting outside and paid for the taxi. What a gentleman! We went inside and he introduced me to Len, who had arrived before me. My secret was out; they knew it was the first time for both of them. Maybe that’s why we were able to let ourselves go sexually, and to do all the things we’d only seen on movies. I had one of the best times of my life that night. During the taxi ride home, (Barry paid for that, too!) I decided that Adult Friend Finder was going to save my marriage. Next time I’d meet a girl…


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid