Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cougar On The Prowl





I get all the cock I need; the Internet makes it so easy to let all the horny young studs out there know I’m available and well worth the ride. I’m a little older, but don’t ask, because a real lady never reveals her age. Just know that this cougar has got it made, and Easydater is a big part of my ‘leisure time.’ Many of the young guys I meet are surprised at how sexy I am. My body is still firm, my skin is soft, and my pussy is tight. I send them photos, and tell them how I can deep-throat the biggest cocks. I love cock. Taking an early retirement (and being a rich widow) helps! One day I received an email from a young man named George. A student at the state college, he wrote that I looked just like his high school English teacher, and he had a crush on her. He’d never told his teacher, afraid of rejection. I wrote back that I’d never turn his pretty young face away, and that I could teach him a lot of things about love and sex. George was begging me for a date; I like to tease, so I kept him on a string for a little while. He must have gotten desperate, because he offered to double up for me with his dorm-mate, giving me twice the cock incase he wasn’t big enough for me. I laughed as I messaged him to give me his address, I’d be over the next night, and he and his friend had better be ready. George was even cuter than his photo; his friend Jeff wasn’t so bad, either. This was going to be fun. I started by suggesting they lock their door, and put my c.d. on. I did a little dance, a strip, all the while telling them what I expected from them. Then I moved in for the kill. A pussy purrs and a cougar growls, and I was roaring before the night was through. There’s nothing like twenty-year old energy driving in and out of your pussy to make a girl come. I came five times between the two of them before letting them get me creamed. I like the hot sauce, it’s good for the skin, isn’t it? Even if it isn’t it sure is fun! More women like me should try Easydater; you never know until you try!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid