Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Risky Afternoon Affair


I’m way too busy with my studies and working at the bistro to do any serious dating. I don’t want to pay for it either. Then one night I found Adult Friend Finder, a site for the sexually liberated. It was filled with ads from women who just want to fuck. I sent a message to a sexy older brunette, who wanted to meet away from her house and her husband. I told her where I worked, and asked to come at the end of my shift. And I left her my number. The next day she called and told me she would be there. Brenda, my first online pussy. Well, if she was a hound I could always back out. The next day I worked the lunch shift, which slows down by 2:00 pm. Brenda was sitting out on the patio. I asked her if she wanted more wine, and when I leaned over to get her plate and Brenda grabbed my crotch. ‘Come on, Louie, you said you’d fuck, put out right now!’ Shit! I thought we’d be going to my place. ‘Hey, I don’t own the place, I could get fired,’ I begged. ‘My place isn’t far…’ ‘It’s now or never. If you get fired, don’t worry, I have friends, and I’ll find you a better job in a much nicer place.’ The whole time Brenda was talking she’d unzipped my fly and pulled my hard pecker out. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her full fat cleavage and the way my cock looked balanced on top just before it disappeared in her mouth. I moaned and pulled her head closer. Brenda sucked like a pro, her tongue hot fire all around my shaft. I pulled back and told her to get on the table. Brenda smelled like flowers. I spread her legs and slipped my mushroom head in her slit. We fucked out there on the patio for about a half hour before she said ‘Hurry up and come on my tits, my husband’s been calling my cell and I have to get going.’ Then she pushed me off and was about to dress. My spray stopped her, landing on her chest and chin. I never got her number and she never called again. And I wasn’t fired because the boss was doing the waitress at the time in his office.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid