Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Rest Stop Rescue









I’ve been driving for a long time, because that’s the kind of person I am, free as a bird. A new adventure every turn of the road, new men, no kids to pick up after at the end of the day, just a different bed every night. When I’m not crashed at the motels I’m usually in the bed of a local honey. I’ve got a different one every state. And now that number’s growing, thanks to Adult Friend Finder. Once, down in New Mexico, I had to stop just to enjoy sunset. I was wearing tight little shorts and had my top tied across my chest, but the heat was still too hot at nearly one hundred. The truck was air-conditioned but the bench was not, so I slowly rubbed the quickly cooling can of a soda across the tops of my bare thighs. I let my fingers trail under the waistband of my thong, and pushed them up against my swollen clit. That’s when the knight in distress showed up, complete with white half-ton truck.He introduced himself and like any local hick insisted on shaking my hand. I hadn’t bothered wiping it, so the scent of my pussy was transferred to his neatly manicure paw. Probably a ‘gentleman farmer’, of what, who knows. When he brushed a stray hair from his forehead he paused a moment, then got to the point of the matter.Why do men always assume a woman needs help? The idiot asked me if I had run out of gas. What a dolt. If it weren’t for the obscene bulge in his tight denims I would have sent the puppy packing. Maybe it was the heat, maybe the fact that my still excited clitty wanted some serious attention, or his soft looking thick fingered hands holding mine as he helped me into his truck. His way of saving me from heat stroke. I had a whole other kind of stroking in mind.It wasn’t long before I had my hero probing for a temperature reading. The result was hot pussy, starving for manly cock. To prep my meaty prize I suction him hard, making sure his thick stick would be it’s meatiest and largest, all for my pleasure. When I rode him he squealed like a school girl, so I mashed his balls to keep him present to the business at hand. When I knew he couldn’t take anymore I set my mouth on go, and drank in the last of his pathetic offering. Then I told him he might want to try Adult Friend Finder, get some experience.


No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid