Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sex in the City


When I spotted him he wasn’t alone. I’d been messaging Tom since reading his Adult Freind Finder ad, and knew he liked going to the fights. I should have known he wouldn’t be alone, but at least he was with another guy and not a woman. She would have hated it when I approached him for sex. Men are slime, and all they’re good for is hard labor, buying me things, and fucking me when I have the urge for cock. I can go weeks without sex; I like to build up my passion between sessions so that I go absolutely wild on the guy. I kept my eyes on Carl and after the final match I followed him to the lobby. He stopped to discussing something with his friend. That’s when I walked over. He saw me coming, and I smiled as I got near. Carl looked stunned before relaxing a little, and smiled back. ’Hi Carl, it’s Zoe. You remember me, don’t you?’ ‘Of course I do, Zoe. What a surprise. It’s great to, uh, see you.’ Carl introduced me to his friend Trent, and they asked me if I would like to join them at a restaurant. I put one arm in Carl’s and the other in Trent’s and said ‘Lead the way!’ Carl didn’t hold back when we were seated at a curved booth and I settled between the two of them. When the food and drinks came, it was time to play. We might have looked like newlyweds, except that I had two men feeding me, and me feeding them. All that action above the table was nothing compared to what was happening below the table. We were getting so worked up that we agreed we had to get out of there, fast. Trent hailed a taxi and minutes later we were at Carl’s condo. He led us into the living room, put on some music and served some drinks. I complained that I was hot, and when Carl got up to turn on the central air I stood and said ‘That won’t be necessary.’ The were both hung, lucky me. I sucked and fucked to my heart’s content. When it was all said and done I took their phone numbers. I never give my number to any man. I have no time for them, calling and begging to see me. My Adult Freind Finder ad says ‘I’ll call you,’ and that’s the way it’s going to stay.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid