Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cum With Me


I like seeing huge hard cock ready to pierce my pussy, so hard because looking at me turns him on. I have a huge sex life, made better, faster, and more satisfying thanks to Adult Friend Finder. It was so easy to join; just paste a few pictures, fill out a profile, and ka-bamm! Cock on call. It takes a lot to satisfy me. I have a huge collection of dildoes, hand-cuffs, leather, latex, feathers, you name it. My favorite thing to do is dress up and play out a fantasy; MINE. I’m very strict about who gets to enjoy these sessions with me. I hold auditions, and if the guy isn’t good enough, he’s out the door. When I find someone who can act I give him a script and tell him he’s got two days to prepare. They’re not hard. No dialogue, just an outline of how the seduction takes place. Those sex nights were great, but I wanted more. So I put a byline on my ad. Wanted: Two studs for one. I got a lot of responses, and it was really hard to pick the first lucky pair. I contacted Luke and G.J., two brothers from France. When I met them for coffee they passed the acting test, as that’s what they did for a living. I’d hit pay dirt. I gave them a new script, one I‘d made just for us three. When the day came I decorated my condo and dressed my part. I was so excited I had to masturbate before they arrived. Luke and G.J. followed my script to the letter. Better even; they ad-libbed and made the fantasy alive. We were pretending they were foreign businessmen at a Middle-Eastern restaurant being entertained by a belly dancer. I had a sexy pink outfit I’d made just for this, and when they’d finished the appetizers I’d made I began my dance of the seven veils. One by one I dropped more scarves, until my breasts were bared, and only one little pink scarf covered my pussy. That’s when G.J. grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. ‘You can’t keep sugar like that all to yourself, sweet thing,’ he said, and kissed me hard. G.J. pulled the last scarf away, and slipped one finger into my already wet hole. ‘It’s our turn to entertain you.’ I was fucked better that night than ever before. Adult Friend Finder is the best for finding what you want. I wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid