Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

it hurt

well, i was practicing the clarinet after school when he walked into the practice room.

kenny was sooo good looking, and really popular (he was the drum major). he smiled at me and said hello, and asked if he could listen for a while. He had always been nice, but had not paid much attention to me before.

I caught him staring at my boobs (they were pretty big and nice, and I wasn't wearing a bra) and he started turning red. I told him that it was ok, and joked that if he would turn around, i would stare at his ass and we would be even.

he said in that case, maybe he could touch my boobs, and I could touch his butt. I said OK, and lifted up my shirt. He was shocked, and could hardly talk. I took his hand and placed it on my right boob. He started to recover, and soon was fondling both breasts, and playing with my hardening nipples. I grabbed his head, and pulled his mouth to my nipple. he began to suck my tits, and I could feel my vagina getting steamy. I reached for his waist, and began to unbuckle his belt. I said "now its time to see your butt". He was shy, but I unbuttoned his fly and pulled his 501's down. I could see his dick was hard. I had seen my brothers before, but not hard.

I had talked with my friends about sucking them, so I knew what to do. I grabbed his rod with my hand, and pulled him to my mouth. He wasnt very big, but I gagged at first anyway. (since then, I have learned to give a good blowjob). It was a very strange and exciting sensation to have a hard dick in my mouth. Just as i got confortable with the idea, he started moaning and i tasted a mans semen for the first time. I could not believe how hot it was. I tried to swallow it like my friends said to, but a little leaked out of the corner of my mouth and onto my nipple.

As Kenny was catching his breath, I licked the drop of come off of my breast. He never really got soft, and I was so turned on that I wanted to feel him inside of me. I slid my shorts and panties off and pulled him toward me.
He grabbed me and turned me around leaning against the chair.

I asked him to be gentle, but he grabbed me by my boobs and shoved his thing into me. It hurt sooo bad. I didnt even have time to get over the pain and into the pleasure before he started squirming and shot his come into me. I wasnt worrying about getting pregnant because my period was to start the next day (which it did).

He quickly dressed and ran out embarrassed. I was bleeding and dripping semen from my sore slit. The next day, I was too sore to use a tampon, and had to use a maxi instead.

fortunately, sex is pleasurable now.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid