Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Four On The Floor










I’m a teaching assistant at the local college. Last week I caught three students having an orgy and I joined in. That’s because I’m a member of Adult Friend Finder, and the two girls were also members. Taryn had met the guy online, and told him he could have her and her girlfriend if he came to the science lab. I was only there to get a book because I didn’t have any classes that day. I walked in and found Janessa, Taryn and some guy half naked and panting. They froze when they saw me. I laughed and told them not to stop on my account, but to carry on. ‘Only if you join us,’ Taryn dared. I’d seen her looking me up and down during class before, but hadn’t followed it up because I was teaching, after all. But seeing all that flesh, warm and inviting, I couldn’t sit aside. I wanted to touch and be touched. I locked the door and told them they might want to check that next time, because it might not be a fellow Adult Friend Finder member walking in on them. The girls laughed and Taryn said to Janessa, ‘See, I told you that was her!’ Then she winked at me and pulled my pussy to her face. ‘I want some candy,’ she said before her tongue disappeared between my shaved lips. I’d had threesomes before and had even been to a few orgies, but never had two girls and one guy giving all their attention to me. I grabbed the guy’s dick and slid it into Janessa pussy. He let me pump her for a while, using him as a dildo. Then I came, humping my puss up into Taryn’s face. As soon as she lifted her head Larry was there, ready with his thick hard cock. The girls did a sixty-nine while the stud and I fucked on the desk. It was so hot to watch their tongues dip in and out of each other’s pussies. I moved onto my knees. He squeezed my thighs tight together and fucked me deep. I came again, this time spraying on his legs. After I’d had my fun I told them they had to get dressed and get out because the department head was meeting me in ten minutes. They left, and I laughed. They’re Adult Friend Finder sluts, they’ll come back looking for me.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid