Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Smile For The Camera






Taking photographs is my passion. I work at a large studio downtown, and one day I’ll have my own. I have access to all the latest technology, and I get to use it taking pictures of my favorite subject; myself! I used to maintain a website, but that was too much work. When I’m not taking pictures I’m having sex. Those are my two favorite pastimes. I use Adult Friend Finder, a swinger’s site, to hook up with men. It’s fast, easy, and I get the men I want they way I want them. I like to surprise them, outdoors. I don’t like bars, don’t drink and don’t smoke, and am a real fresh air and exercise nut. The first time I used my membership to meet someone I looked for someone physically fit, and found a guy who hikes and kayaks for fun. We chatted online then on the phone. We planned to go for a hike on the weekend, to a nice little spot I knew. I gave him the coordinates, and said I’d see him Saturday. That weekend I got up early and left a couple of hours before I needed to. I stopped for some last minute supplies, and loaded with water, snacks and my camera, I drove to the start point and parked. I hiked for about an hour before I found a nice place. I set up my camera on the tripod, anchored it with some rocks, and began my photo session. I took breaks, had some water, and continued. It worked just as I had planned. If Claude could read a compass he’d find me, and he did. I heard the crunch of the leaves before I saw him, and he saw me. I was naked, and smiling, and flash! Another picture. Claude joined me for the photo session. I was using a digital camera; at with a lower resolution it was set to take hundreds of pictures. I documented my first Adult Friend Finder session, and that was a turn on itself. Claude played up to the camera, and asked me if I was going to post them on the Internet. I said if I did, it would be part of my ad and I’d block his face if he wanted. He said ‘No way! I want everyone to see me fucking you!’

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid