Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Crystal Clear

I was fifteen years old at the time and my boyfriend was 25. We had been going together for about a year and had talked about making love to each other a lot. He said he wanted it to be really special and so we planned for it to happen on my 16th birthday. I was a bit nervous because we would talk about it almost everyday. He was a male stripper and had been with 4 women prior to me so I felt totally inexperienced but I loved him a lot and did not care so I decided to go through with it. Well the day came and it was my 16th birthday. My parents were superprotective but I managed to get out of the house that night. He drove me over to his cottage up north in the middle of summer. It was beautiful, so quiet and private. We ate dinner, which he had cooked for us and afterwards we turned the music on. We danced a bit and then he led me outside. He had set up a fire and a blanket with candles outside on the white sanded beach which was on their private property. It was so beautiful. The stars were shining in the purplish sky and I don’t think the atmosphere could have been any more perfect. Well he led me onto the blanket and we both sat down. He looked into my eyes for about 5 minutes without saying a word and then the words "I love you" came out. I was so overwhelmed by everything and I was about to burst into tears when he handed me my birthday present. It was a ring that had our initials engraved on it tied together by a heart. It was so beautiful and it was then that he said that he wished for me to be his wife… not right away but when I got older and when we were mature and responsible enough to be together forever. I was so surprised that he had given me this promise ring. So after he put the ring on my finger I hugged him and then he planted a long wet kiss on me. He was the most amazing kisser in the world- trust me. I felt like I was in heaven and I would melt like butter every time he put his tongue in my mouth and wrapped it around mine and then he’d keep reaching farther and farther into my mouth. After we kissed he moved on to lick my ears and then my neck and he moved down wards till he was right in the center of my cleavage. Then he slowly unzipped the back of my dress until it was all the way open and slipped me out of it. I didn’t have a bra on and so as son as my dress was off he glued his mouth to my breasts. I wasn’t large chested but had a nice pair of 34C breasts. He said that they were the perfect size as he massaged them and licked my nipple and then softly bit them. As he did this my nipples grew erect and were instantly rock hard. I was in heaven right there and then and we had just started! Then he moved on to the other breast and did the same thing. After spending just enough time on each breast he moved southward and licked my abs and then spent 5 minutes just licking my belly button-which absolutely drove me crazy and caused shivers to run down my spine. Then he approached my pussy and he slowly removed my satin thong underwear. As soon as he saw my shaved pussy he went buckwild and buried his head into my pussy right away. He licked and sucked my clit and I cummed like crazy and he being the man he was he licked all of my cum up. As I orgasmed I was shivering and he quickly came over me and wrapped his strong , muscular arms over me and made me all nice and warm again. After he made sure I was okay and stopped shaking he went back down on my pussy and started to finger it. As he stuck two fingers up there his other hand was on my backside and he was almost pushing my body into his fingers. After he was done he got up and I met him in another long and deep passionate kiss. I ran my hands through his soft dirty blond hair and our eyes met again. I swear he had the most sensitive, innocent and deep blue eyes I have ever seen- till this day. I slowly removed his jacket and then his shirt. We went back onto the blanket and I placed my soft, full lips on his chest and licked my way around his nipples and then down onto his belly button. I was a bit nervous but he assured me everything would be okay through the whole night. Then I slowly unzipped his pants and removed his boxers baring his huge monster- all 8 inches. I got even more nervous. I had seen his throbbing cock several times before but had never been worried about fitting it in my tight virgin pussy. So I went down and gave him what he said was the most fulfilling blowjob of his life- impressive when a 15 yr old hears that from an experienced 25 yr old hottie. I was happy and my confidence boosted so I wasn’t as nervous anymore. After he came In my mouth I went up to kiss him and then we 69 each other and that was when I orgasmed again. After that I just asked him to hold me and we were in each others arms naked and under the stars and some soft bob Marley music was playing inside. I asked him if he would be there for me always just to make sure I was doing the right thing and he assured me he would never leave my side. We got back to business after 15 minutes and this was the first time he had gotten his cock so close to my pussy. He rubbed the head on my clit which drove me insane. I couldn’t take it so I just grabbed his ass and rammed his hips into mine forcing his cock into my wet and moist pussy. It hurt like hell but we had worked up to this moment a lot and I was so wet that I could hear a squishy noise as his cock went up and down my pussy. There was some blood but that was expected me being a virgin and all. I’ll be honest it hurt but after a while I could feel the pleasure and the pain subsided. I slowly developed a rhythm with him and our hips crashed into each others as did our abs. He had the sexiest 6 pack and I remember hat after 5 minutes or so he said I drove him so wild that he came right away, but the cool thing about him was that after he came he was still hard and he could keep going so he sprayed all of his first load onto my stomach and on my breasts and massaged it on me and then he re-entered and started again. I swear he was like a horse and he just kept going at it. As he entered each time he looked into my eyes and reminded me how gorgeous he though I was and how much he loved me. After 30 minutes or so he came again and blew all of his cum into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could….. and then the third load went straight up my pussy and I could feel his hot juices just pouring out. After we were done he got me on my knees and entered me from behind. I remember my hands ere on the sand and as he entered me he was playing with me hair and after a while he was just pounding me from behind. It hurt a lot but not as much as when he popped my cherry. The anal sex was good but the real thing was GREAT and almost too good to be true even. After we were done I was so sore and all he did was kiss me and tell me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me and how he’d always be there for me. I remember falling asleep in his arms that night and the next morning the fire had gone out and I was awaked by his tongue on my clit. He ate me out dry and that morning his cock and all his cum was all I needed for breakfast. We went at it and since I had already had my cherry popped I wasn’t in as much pain this time and so we tried some different positions and we fooled around a lot more. It hurt a lot but I was okay and managed to feel the pleasure a lot more. Afterwards he just held me in his arms and we watched the dolphins swim around together and I had to leave soon after. I will never forget my first time. I became a completed women and although I had sworn to never engage in pre-marital sex I’m happy I shared my first time with him because I got to learn how an experienced lover makes love. I will always cherish that day and even though we may not be together forever, which is unlikely because we are still together today, I will always remember his for he was my first kiss, my first cock, my first everything, and he was the first guy to ever see my exposed body. Until today we have sex and now we do all kinda off stuff together. Sometimes he’ll shave my pussy for me and our sex life is great. All I want to remind all you girls out there is wait for the right time. I agree I was a bit young but I knew it was right because I made sure he as in for the long run and not just a quick fix. We are together until today and use protection all the time. Don’t waste your first time because you can only have your first time once. Don’t just sleep with any Tom, Dick and harry that will give you the time of day because you will regret it. Really, if you are horny get a dildo or something but make your first time special and don’t ruin it with some loser who can get you pregnant, or give you an STD or who’ll leave after it’s all said and done. I know not everyone can have such a great first time but I hope that you will at least try to make your first time memorable.

"It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."
PS- Baby I love you and I’m really horny now so get ready cuz I’m cummin right on over to your place!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid