Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Younger Women

After a soccer game I was walking to my car when this youngr girl (I later found out she was 13) came up to me and introduced herself. She had no tits to speak of but by looking at her you could tell she would be really fine in a few years. She was one of those short shirts and very short shirts. She asked me if I would guve her a ride. I didn't have anything else to do, so I said yes. We talked some more in the car and I eventually asked her why she was wearing what she was at the soccer game. Her answer shocked me. Because I want to get fucked, she said. I had never had sex with my girlfriend but we had gone pretty far and I was sure I could give this girl the ride of her life. I told her that her wish was my command. Wewent to my house and I laid her down on my bed. I stripped her down to her panties and I got completely naked. I kissed and licked every inch on her bod. Then I started at her feet and worked my way up to her panties, which were soaking wet by the time I got there. I pulled them off and started eating her out. She came in minutes. Then I told her it was time. Since she was so small, I wanted to try something. I had her wrap herlegs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my dick in her, after a lot of pushing, and lifted her up on it. I fuckd the shit out of her by bouncing her up and down on my dick. I had never heard anyone scream so loud! She must have cam 3 or 4 times. Afterwards a fucked her mouth until I came. After that we just laid there a while, still naked. We never had sex again after that.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid