Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Multi-Race Orgy

It was the summer before my senior year in high school and I was interning at a local law firm. I worked in the library with a host of beautiful woman, young and old. I guess I was your typical teen age virgin. I had my share of girl friends, but I always picked the ones who were innocent. Mom loved that, but I was sick of jerking off. I had been working at the firm for a few weeks and had become friends with a trio of girls. Crystal, 19, was a short, shapely mexican; Tia, 23, a tall thin african-american and Sherie, 34, our busty divorced white boss.
The trio teased me about being cute, I guess it could have been harassment, but what teen age boy would complain. One Friday, Sherie invited me over to her house. Crystal and Tia were going to be there and she said some other guys would be there too. When I arrived, to my surprise, I was the only guy. We began playing drinking games and shortly there after I was drunk. Tia insisted we went in the hot tub and I followed the girls out. The tub was secluded by trees and the only light came from the moon. I stood there and watched as the ladies stripped down to their bras and panties. My eyes were glued to them as my cock hardened. The slowly entered the tub and asked me if i was going to join them. Crystal then told me to drop my shorts and hop in. I removed my shirt as the girls howled and clapped. I lowered my shorts and prayed that my boner was concealed by my boxers. I climbed in the pool and took a seat inbetween Sherie and Tia. All their breasts were just below the water line, but I could still make out their nipples through the water. Tia then asked to switch seats with me and she began slidding over top of me. Her round plump ass brushed the tip of my hard cock and Tia moaned outloud. She commented on my boner and I blushed. Sherie then reached over and grabbed hold of it. I frooze in shock as she stroked my cock through my boxers. Tia and Crystal began kissing and touching eachother all over. Crystal removed her bra and her large tan tits fell into the water. Tia followed by slipping off her bra and pinching her tiny black nipples. Sherie then asked if I would remove her bra and I did so. Her tits were very big, and I wondered if they were even real. They looked to big on her tiny frame. She told me to sit on the edge and I did so. She lowered my boxers and began slidding my cock inbetween her tits. Within minutes, I was shooting a load all over her tits and face. She rinsed her face off and then began sucking my limp cock back to hard. Crystal was now on the edge of the tub, facing me. One of her legs was lifted up and Tia was eating her out. Crystal cupped her tits and licked her nipples while blowing me kisses. Once I was hard again, Sherie asked who wanted me first. Tia demanded she had me first, cause she never had a white boy. I didnt know what to expect, then Tia sat me back down and stood up on the seat, with her ass in my face. I lowered her panties and began spreading her cheeks. I licked her tiny little cunt as her fingers playyed with her clit. She then lowered herself back under water and took position on my cock. It felt great sliding in and she proceeded to rock my world. After about 10 minutes, Crystal began removing her panties and walked over to me. She laid on her stomach, over the side and told me to fuck her ass. I took my cock in hand and began slidding it into her tight ass. Her ass was big and round and I had to spread her cheeks far apart to get my cock all the way in. She yelled out loud as I fucked away, then pulled out after a few minutes. Realizing I was going to cum soon, Sherie took position on the Edge of the tub and lifted her legs. I placed them on my shoulders and began entering her cunt. She moaned and scratched me as I fucked her for a good 10 minutes. I then pulled out as Tia and Crystal placed their faces by Sheries big tits. I squeezed my tip and then released a ton of cum onto their tits and faces. We ended up screwing a few more times through out the night. The more we did it, the longer I lasted...and these girls got the best of me that ngiht.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid