Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Missy and Mark

I just happened to stumble across your site and decided that i would share the story of my deflowering! when i was 14 my neighbor (mark) who was 16 at the time used to cut our lawn and do other odd jobs around our house. We were sitting around my pool on the fourth of july weekend, when my parents said they were going into town to grab some food for dinner. With Mark being a family Friend and all he was invited for dinner. When my parents left we jumped in the pool, and played silly childish water games like splashing around etc... i tried real hard to stand as much as mark could dish out but it was to much, so i jumped on him trying to push him under water, we banged heads and before i knew it we were kissing passionatly. he slipped his hand up my top and kissed me harder, I had never before had these fellings that i was experiencing, hot flashes ripping through out my body, I didn't know what to do, but i know i didnt want to stop! He pulled me out of the water and laid me down on a lounge chair, he then pulled my bottoms off and started to part my lips with his toungue,, i was so nervous and asked him to stop. He got up and apologized, I replied by telling him that that was not what i had meant just that i did not want to get caught in the backyard, we went inside and the first room we came to was my parents, he lowered me on to the bed nd removed my clothing, he removed his and layed next to me on the bed, he slowly pushed my head down to his penis and asked me to suck on it as i did this he lifted my body on top of his in the 69 position, it was electrifying i did not know where to concentrate, his penis or my vagina, i just went with the flow as we continued to pleasure each other for what seemed like hours! he told me that he was close to cumming so i tried to keep going however he had other things on his mind! he rolled me off of him and spread my legs, he slowly started to insert his penis which felt like it was the size of a coke bottle, into my swollen vagina I screamed as he slowly sank himself into me, but the pain soon gave way to pleasure, as he continued to rock himself in and out, The pleasure he gave me was indescribable! But all too soon he tarted to hold his breath and quickly removed himself from me and poured what seemed like a gallon of his juice on my stomach. He told me to taste it, and i quickly wiped up his seman and licked it into my mouth, the taste still comes to me now as i write my story! we quickly got dressed and went back oputside to cool off in the pool, not 5 minutes later my parents came home and we all sat down to a nice fried chicken dinner. I'm not sure if Mark made me orgasm, but I am sure that he made me fell like a woman that day!
Thanks Mark your always in my thoughts
Missy

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid