Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Red's First Threesome!

I had my eye on Steve for at least 6 months,(he being 6ft 5 blonde great smile, me being 5ft 9 red hair, and cindi being 5 ft 4 blonde) me and Cindi finally got him to come out with us one night. We were all really drunk and having a good time at the bar, me and steve started talking about sex. We ended up going outside behind the bar and Have sex. He had me up against the wall and pulled my pants down and got me from behind. We went back in and cindi and me started talking about having a threesome. The special was over at the bar so we went to her house. Me and Cindi sat on her bed and Steve watched from a bean bag chair. We took eachothers clothes off and started kiss and carressing eachother boobs. She pushed me back and started eating me out. We both sat up and looked at Steve and asked him to join us. He started kissing my boobs and playing with Cindi's cunt while she continued to eat me out. We switched and she got on top of steve and I was kissing her nipples and playing with Steve's balls. I finally got on top and rode him hard. Cindi was playing with my nipples and biting steve. We went on for a few hours sucking and fucking. Me and steve are still together and have crazy wild sex almost everynight. Cindi somehow became the town whore. Who would have thought!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid