Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Married Love

As I read accounts of fantasies of sexual encounters I find myself wondering whether any of these people have enjoyed giving their love to a Woman (vice verse if you are a woman).

Love is not a matter of contest and conquest. It should be a loving giving of oneself to ones beloved (in my case, my wife of several hours).

At 11am I promised to love, honour and keep her, and she (surprisingly) promised to love honour and obey me. I also swore to "forsake all others"; no more 'harmless lunches', no more magazines, no more nothing. Iwatch her get dressed each morning, and I watch her undress each night. If that doesn't satisfy me, then TOUGH.

Each nigh I turn to the woman who promised herself to me. we discuss our days, and console each other. Sex is not a separate issue; I enter her vagina and then stay in my love after we have finished. In the morning we shower together, and usually make love in the shower.

You men must learn that the art of loving is not the size of your (laughable) penis, it is not your ability to rub her clitorus, and is nothing to do with your ability to promote lust in a woman. Loving is about giving yourselg, unconditionally, to a a woman, her knowing that there is no need for a condom, because you have been faithful since you promised to be, and you will bring up your children to respect their mother, and all ladies.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid