Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

steve

I was 14 and my cousin Peg was 13. We had grown up together in an almost brother - sister relationship. She lived on a farm and the 2 of us spent a lot of time hiking, talking and riding horses. When we were around seven or eight years old, Peg always wanted to see my penis. I showed her a couple of times and she thought it was "cool". Nothing much happened until we were 13 and 14. One afternoon when we were in the barn moving bales of hay, (and being a little horny at the time) I asked Peg if I could see her pussy. She stopped what she was doing and with a surprised, but devilish look, said "yes". She proceeded to pull down her cut-off jeans and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear. When she got her shorts down to her knees she stopped and requested that she be able to see my cock. I obliged by pulling my cut-off jeans down to my knees also. By this time I had a raging woody which delighted Peg. She finished pulling down her shorts and removed her halter top to reveil very perky, erect nipples. As we moved closer, I managed to stumble out of my shorts and immediately started to lick her nipples while she began to stroke my cock. As I was attending to her breasts Peg ask if I was still interested in seeing her pussy? I said yes and she laid across a saddle blanket which was draped over a bale of hay. As she spread her very athletic legs, I could smell the combined aromas of her pussy and the hay. She urged me to look as close and as long as I wanted. Instead, I took the opportunity to lick her pussy from bottom to top and then I began sucking gently on her engorged clitoris. Peg nearly broke my neck when she experienced her first orgasm that afternoon. Ignoring pain, I continuted licking clit as she moved into her second orgasm. I used my discarded tank top shirt to wipe my face dry and Peg pulled me down onto the bale next to her. Sitting there, Peg took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it with the power of a Hoover. After a few minutes I knew that my orgasm was near. I told her that I was about to come and she pushed me back so that I was lying down on the hay bale. She immediately staddled me and the bale and impailed her slippery pussy on my purple, throbbing cock. As she rode me in to the sunset she told me that she fantacized about the very scene that we were in and now her fantasy had come true. I came like now tomorrow and afterward, we walked out to the horse tank and jumped in to cool off and reflect on what had just happened. Peg and I were very close friends from that time on. To this day, whenever I works with hay in the barn, I can only think of my very first encounter with Peg.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid