Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Babysitting.was.strange

Ok, I feel wired talking about it. Ok so I will start off bye talking about what I look like. 5'8 shoulder lenght dirty blonde hair mostly due to high lights, lite brown eyes and what I would call thin lips. My bra size is 36c. I would say that I am thin. Only because I work out alot. I've changed alot over that period of time, of my firts real love. Its more like lust.so thats what I look like in a nut shell. I made most of my spare money from Babysitting little kids. Where I come from people are very rich or just well off and so when Ashley asked me to cover for her for this one kid I said sure how much do they pay. 20 dollars and hour. That was pretty good. So then I asked how old was the kid. Ashley told me he was 12 I said why would his mom want him to have a babysitter? She said that he would do drugs and not come home for days. It didnt sound good. Ashley told me that when she watched him all they did was watch Tv and eat dinner. When I showed at the kids house when Ashley told me to be there. The Mom told me to watch him at all times and not to let him out of his sites and if everything went well she would give me a big bonus. So the kid was watching tv when I walk in. Hi my name is Amanda. He didnt answer so I sat down and watch tv. He keeped on looking over. I felt a wired strange idea come in my mind. It saidWHY DONT YOU HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS KID ,YOU HAVE NO HOMEWORK AND YOUR BORED WHY NOT ...I said to myself why not. I took my back to the other room and tried to call some of my friends no one was home and I was still bored. hmmm The idea was still there. at the time i was wearing tight jeans and a tight shirt white botton down shirt that went just about to my waste. I went to the bathroom and put some make-up on. I look really great so I took off my shirt and bra.Then put my shirt back on. I put my bra in my Back pack. Then I went to th freezer and unbotton a botton where my nipples where I got a ice cube and stroke ice on my nippes. It felt good a few seconds later they were realy hard and grew. I pulled my shirt really hard so my beast would be pushed really hard up agaisnt my shirt. I walked in with some chips in a bow and sat really close to the kid. At once he notice and tried not to say anythinh but he couldnt get his eyes off my breast. I put my hand on his leg. He took my hand and put it down his pants. I didnt notice he was doing this intel I felt something warm and hott. It was really long I had sucked my boyfriends cock before but it wasnt as big as his, I would say 6inch. From what I hear that is about right so my boyfriend 19 at the time most of been really small I would say 3inch maybe 4inch. He put his hand on top of mine and started to go up and down. I pulled his cock out and started sucking his cock. I didnt stop intel he cum in my mouth. But I didnt stop there I took off his shirt and pants and boxers and licked him up and down he cumm again. I then took of my Jeans and panties and rubbed up agaisnt his leg. I took off my shirt and pump up and down over and over intel he cum over me .................I get hot thinking about but some of you might be asking why pick such a younger kid when most girls pick a older man .......Well I love the control

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid