Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Raul the sucker

My father and I took a trip to mexico to see his girlfriend maria and her son raul.He was so cute one day raul wanted to take a walk and i went with him we were out at the market he bought some blankets and condoms and I wandered why ?(he was 17) n e wayz we he slid the condoms away to hide them from me we walked a long wayz We took a rest I asked him teach me some spanish he said ok he came over next to he had his and on my breast but i pretended i didn't notice n e wayz he whisper some thing in spanish I said what does that mean he said I think you are a a beautiful flower then he kisses me on the cheek all of a sudden I burst out I a virgin and I was so embarrassed he kissed me again more romantically and he started taking off his clothes and puts his hands under my shirt and feels me (i sorta knew something was gonna happen so I didn't wear a bra) and lifts my shirt up and starts sucking my breast it was so wonderful my tits were enjoying the moment he did it for hours it felt so good as he was sucking he slowly moved his hand torwards my thighs and takes of my daisy dukes Showing my undies and he goes down on me it so wonderful I said let me suck you he said I get hard just looking at you my flower he comes back up and sucks my tits somore (titty sucking is my favorite feeling I guess he knew! ) Then he slips on the condom and then starts to penitrate slowly it really didn't hurt that much just a sting and then i felt pleasure as he was fucking me he kept titty sucking then he licked then and felt the pleasure and kissed and fonled them with his fingr and sucked and fucked and sucked somore by that time my tits were softer than cotton after it was over we sat there and kept whispering sweet mexican words in my ear and was just playing with me(he was sitting behind me lifted my shirt up and was playing with my tits )and then he turned me around and sucked somore It was getting late and we went back to his house and we found my dad and his mom sleping and we decided to go at it one more time i hoped in to bed and got on top and and fucked me it was so good later we went to bed my dad and his mom said that they were going to be gone for two days we had somore fun He fucked me for hours then the next day i woke up with him sucking my tits he turned my around like it was the other day but he was sitting down with his soft penis in me and his hand on my tits rubbing them putting the tips of his fingers on them and he turns me around and sucks.so one day I was in the basement watching tv and he says lets have fun my flower so he sits down i sit on his lap he lifts up my shirt and plays with my tits and sucks them I say why do you just want my tits he says tits are great and i know you love it so now its like this evertime i see him he comes over lays me down lifts up my shirt and sucks and plays. Its so good.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid