Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Caught In the Act

Firstly, let me warn all of you reading this that this story
is about a Homosexual experience. So if you really don't
want to hear about this type of inappropriate display of
affection, then don't read on.

To begin I must tell you that at the time I was straight, but
very curious about what being with another man would be like.
During the summer I had gone up to the college I attending,
since I was off on break, to see a couple of friends. Upon
arriving I was given a lot to drink, enough to eventually
make me sick. All of my friends were so kind to me, so they
put me in one of the bedrooms, so I could rest up. While resting
the others decided to go out clubbing, while I remained there.
When they returned the man whos room I was in came in to go to
sleep. I was sleeping there too, so I decided that I wanted
to do a little fooling around. Being my first time I was
excited. Because I had gotten sick and was burning up, I
already had most of my clothes off already. He took his clothes
off and started to suck my dick dry, as I quivered in
excitement. When he was done sucking me, he put a condom on my
now erect penis. He proceeding to sit on my cock, and I thrust
as hard as I could. He really did enjoy it, as did I. We both
came at the same time. Upon finishing, one of my other friends
walked in and caught us... OH well, I guess I was to be
brought out of the closet at some point.

Though I don't really consider myself GAY, that was one of the
best experiences in my life.. and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks to all.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid